Web application for restrictive housing assessment for the Vera Institute of Justice. This tool provides a user questionnaire with conditional recommendations based on response types, with account creation, saved status, and much more.
- Seamless web application providing questions, recommendations based on responses, and follow up resources
- Optional account creation for saved progress
- PDF Distillation to save PDF or print questions or recommendations
- CMS integration for admin editing and of questions and recommendations
- Inline glossary definitions for specialized language disambiguation
We are thrilled to continue our work alongside the Vera Institute of Justice to design and develop a web application for the Center on Sentencing and Corrections: The Restrictive Housing Assessment Tool.
This streamlined application presents a series of questions, some with conditional sub-questions, which yield appropriate recommendations based on user response. Users may create accounts to save progress, return and log back in. Questions and Recommendations may be printed in custom PDFs, generated dynamically to be customized based on user response. Built for speed and intuitive experience, the self-contained application offers an overview grid of all sections, and an inline glossary for specialized vocabulary. The entire platform is built with a robust, user friendly CMS, for administrative editing and control of questions, recommendations, definitions, and other copy.
We are proud to share this project as we continue our longstanding partnership with the Vera Institute of Justice, part of our collective work with nonprofits and organizations for justice in the carceral system and beyond.