Web design, development, consulting and ongoing support for NYDIS.
- Full suite of UX, design, development, hosting and ongoing consulting services;
- Integrations with CRM, Constant Contact, and Eventbrite;
- On-site donations integrated with the Stripe Payments API;
- Advanced search filtering for Resource Library;
- Media Rich Homepage with lightbox video, storytelling tabs, interactive ‘abstract’ boxes, and icon-driven options.
NYDIS is a 501(c)(3) faith-based federation of over 60 diverse judicatories, disaster human services providers, and charitable organizations who work in partnership to provide disaster readiness, response, and recovery services to New York City
Working alongside NYDIS staff and leadership, we rebuilt an outdated, static HTML website burdened by reams of text and a cluttered interface. With special attention given toward resources, partner organizations, and delivering help during times of crisis, the new site brings digital outreach up to speed for the critical disaster relief work that NYDIS coordinates across New York.
Through User Experience (UX) studies and a concentrated content reorgaization and information architecture sweep, we helped NYDIS communications staff re-define outreach terminology and structure.
In addition to automated content feeds and flexible blocks for modular page creation, we worked with the the NYDIS CRM, Constant Contact, Eventbrite, and Stripe payments to bring deep levels of integration to the new content management system.
It’s been our great pleasure partnering alongside the hard-working team at NYDIS, bringing together thousands of New Yorkers across a multitude of faiths during critical times of need.