Social Ink teamed up with the campaign communications team to rapidly build and launch a dynamic campaign website for the NYC public advocate special election.
- Integrated Donation and Email Sign Up Forms
- Popup video for first-time site visitors
- Automated Events and News Feeds
- Interactive Issues Explorer and Endorsements Presentation
- Flexible templates for modular page construction
- Spanish language mirror site with related cross language Pages
As New York City kicks off a special election for the recently vacated Public Advocate position, former speaker of the NYC City Council Melissa Mark-Viverito announced her candidacy with a dynamic new website.
Social Ink worked alongside the campaign communications team to rapidly mockup and build the website, which includes integrated outbound donations and email signup, a custom video greeting for first-time visitors, automated events and news feeds, and custom interfaces for Mark-Viverito’s key issues and endorsements. The site also features Spanish language integration, offering a ‘mirrored’ experience for users selecting the Spanish language toggle.
We are proud to continue our work partnering with strategy and communications firms, serving the public-sector with a focus on civil society and other civic action.